Đầu CD Accuphase DP-560
Mã sản phẩm:
Lắp ráp tại:
☑️Còn hàng Mới 100%
Có ngay giá Tốt Nhất! Khi Gọi Mr Nam: 0972962840 - 0936509688
Giá Khuyến Mại:
Đầu CD Accuphase DP-560
Đầu CD Accuphase DP-560 là đầu phát mới được thiết kế để thay thế DP-550. Nó thừa hưởng các đặc tính của dòng đầu phát đầu bảng là DP-950 đem đến cho người yêu nhạc chất âm đặc biệt của riêng Accuphase.
DP-560 có thể phát định dạng 192kHz 24 bit data của WAV, FLAC, AIFF , và 5.6MHz 1bit DSD data.
Newly designed next-generation SA-CD/CD drive combined with exquisite disc tray and ultra-quiet disc loading mechanism for silky smooth operation. Innovative MDS+ type D/A converter using four parallel DAC circuits ensures highly accurate D/A conversion of DSD and PCM signals. Separate configuration of transport and processor sections, each equipped with a set of HS-LINK, coaxial, optical, and USB (input only) connectors. USB connector provides support up to 384 kHz/32-bit and 11.2896 MHz/1-bit DSD.
- High-grade SA-CD/CD drive.
- MDS+ type D/A converter with four parallel devices.
- Support for playback of data discs (CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW).
- Direct Balanced Filter with separate line and balanced signal paths.
- HS-LINK and USB digital interfaces.
- Transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction Phase selector for balanced outputs.
- Sampling frequency and quantization bit display.
The state of the art laser module is mounted on silicon vibration absorbers and the longer drive mechanism features a high-mobility, ultra-quiet motor to eliminate tray vibrations. The ultra modern, elegant cover is made from three parts; a rigid molded base, a high grade iron insulator, and a sleek aluminum cover with air gaps between each material to further reduce vibration. These features insure that the total noise is reduced dramatically. The DP-560 outputs 119dB signal to noise ratio, which means 2.8uV of output voltage noise. Giving the DP-560 a 20% reduction in voltage noise than the DP-550, effectively reducing the noise to zero.
For the D/A converter section, Accuphase has updated the DAC chip to ESS Technology’s 32bit Hyperstream DAC ES9018S with 8 DACs inside. The highly advanced DAC circuit has 4 DACs connected in parallel per channel with Accuphase’s unique, cutting edge MDS+ conversion system. In addition, the independent low pass filter is installed for each audio output. The end result is an analog signal of outstanding quality, allowing the music to emerge in perfect clarity, demonstrating the ultimate potential of the SA-CD format.
- 4 digital inputs, Coaxial, Optical, HS-LINK and USB.
- USB Input accepts 384kHz/32bit-PCM or 11.2896MHz-DSD.
- DSD data can be received both DoP（DSD over PCM）and ASIO2.1
- Original HS-LINK Ver.1 transmits and receives at 192kHz/24bit-PCM or 2.8224MHz-DSD, Ver.2 transmits and receives at 384kHz/32bit-PCM, 5.6648MHz-DSD.
- DATA Disc playback is available.
- Format: Super Audio CD (SA-CD), CD, DSD Disc and DATA Discs.
- Non Contact optical pickup.
- Laser Diode Wavelength 655 nm SA-CD and 790 nm for CD.
- HS Link Verision 2 Output - connector type RJ45, Coaxial and Optical..
Digital Processor Section:
- HS-Link Ver.2 RJ45 input with sampling frequency 32Khz to 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384 kHz (16 to 32 Bit 2 Channel PCM). 2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz (1 Bit 2 channel DSD)..
- Optical Input with sampling frequency 3kKHz to 96kHz, (16 to 24 Bit 2 Channel PCM).
- USB Input with sampling frequency 32Khz to 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384 kHz (16 to 32 Bit 2 Channel PCM). 2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz and 11.2896 MHz (1 Bit 2 channel DSD) 11.2896 MHz :ASIO only.
- Digital Analogue Converter 4MDS+ principle.
|Frequency response:||0.5 - 50,000 Hz +0, -3.0 dB.|
|Total harmonic distortion-THD:||Max. 0.0006% (20 - 20,000 Hz).|
|Signal-to-noise ratio:||119 dB.|
|Dynamic range:||116 dB.|
|Channel separation:||117 dB.|
|Output voltage and impedance:||BALANCED: 2.5 V, 50 ohms, balanced XLR type,with phase selector.
LINE: 2.5 V, 50 ohms, RCA type phono jack.
|Output level control:||0 to -80 dB in 1-dB steps (digital type).|
|Power requirements:||230 V AC, 50 Hz (Voltage as indicated on rear panel).|
|Power consumption:||18 Watts.|
|Max. dimensions:||Width 465 mm, Height 151 mm, Depth 393 mm.|
|Mass:||18.8 kg net, 25.0 kg in shipping carton.|